Saturday, April 07, 2007

A League of Our Own

Yang took me bowling for one of our first dates back in March or April of 1998. I bowled somewhere around 160, which was very uncharacteristic. (I’m usually happy if I break 100). Unfortunately, Yang did not know that was uncharacteristic and felt threatened when he scored less than I did.

We have bowled many times since then, and Yang has beaten me every time. However, the first impression stuck. He thinks I am a fierce bowling competitor. Whenever we go bowling with friends, Yang talks about how I’m an expert bowler and everyone should watch out. Sadly for me, I usually place last or close to last in the group. Ah, good times.

Here is a picture of us at the bowling alley with our friends, the Melansons. Yang scored 168 and I scored 115.

No comments: