Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Loves English


Xiao Mei's onesie says, "My loves flowers." Gerber must give its manufacturing facilities artistic control.

It's been extremely hot these last few days. Here is XM trying to stay cool.





While on a business trip to Klamath Falls, Yang took a break from boring depositions to visit Crater Lake.



Finally, here is XM's first experimentation with make-up (that is my concealer all over her face and hands). At least it wasn't lip stick (knock on wood). The concealer was very difficult to remove! I think I washed her face at least four times before it was clean.

9 comments:

Yang said...

You could interpret the shirt to mean my butterfly loves flowers, but I guess if that were the case the shirt would actually read "my butterfly loves flowers flowers." either way its Guanzho.

Kimberly said...

I love those sunglasses. They are adorable.

Hailey Vial said...

She has your skin tone, this probably will not be the last time she "borrows" your makeup!

Hailey Vial said...

and yes, we need to make a blog about this! When fair is done, lets talk!

Ashley E said...

Such a darling little girl. Trust me..It won't be the last time she gets into your make-up. The Nail polish is the bigger problem.

Julie and Pete said...

I must be in pretty bad shape when her shirt reads perfectly.... My butterfly loves flowers. Scary?

Heb and Alice said...

Relish these few times she gets into your makeup because in a few years the messes are bigger and more sophisticated and soon she will be wearing all your clothes! She's adorable.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.