Sunday, July 06, 2008

Seriously, so funny!!!!!

Check out this new blog. If you are a typical Mormon girl blogger, be prepared to laugh at yourself. If you have time, start from the beginning.

My favorite bits:
  • "Laman's terms"
  • Excessive use of exclamation points!!!!! (I am guilty of this one.)
  • Her super-busyness running errands and 'scrappin.
  • The few commenters who do not realize the blog is satirical.
  • Her explanatory parentheticals.
  • Pal (Also guilty of this one. I vaycayed at Pal every summer of my life until age 20).
  • Capitalizing WEATHER related terms. LOVE it. Seriously.
  • The sidebar links to Stephenie Meyer's books. (Guilty - I did a blog post about the series).
  • "Either by anonymous or Boyd K. Packer, I can't remember."

3 comments:

Chelle said...

I just discovered this blog and it's one of the new highlights of my life. Very clever and entertaining.

runningfan said...

congratulations on breaking the mold!

M said...

How on earth did you find this? Thank you linking to it because I just spent the last 10 minutes or so laughing hysterically. Whoever is writing is very clever and completely in-touch with the strangeness of us mormon bloggers. I want to be friends with her.