Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Blogging is interesting. I enjoy regularly reading a few choice weblogs, but I cannot escape the feeling of being a sneak- a voyeur, even. (It is the same feeling I have when I go through clients’ medical histories at work). Yet despite feeling like a sneak, I still read other blogs. I can feel a connection to someone I don’t even know, or I can argue (in my head) with someone I have never met. Blogging seems like a lonely way to express feelings. I have always been a people person. I love to talk face to face with family, friends, and my spouse. Yet, despite the anonymous face of a blog, I want to have one. I have the support of Yang, to balance out my craziness. Dave shared his approach to blogging. I like that style, but I fear I am no where near honest enough (or thoughtful enough) to pull it off. Thus, I will try to post a good mix of things interesting, funny, thoughtful, and honest.

No comments: